Smart Living for Disabled
Home Automation allows people with disabilities to become more independent.
living for the disabled
We can design and implement robust and cost effective solutions to allow control of your environment to assist seniors and people with disabilities. Imagine controlling your entire home with a hand-held remote.
With ElecVision smart home solutions you can change the thermostat temperature at a set point.
- Arm and disarm the security system and check the status of each zone.
- Unlock and or open a door.
- Turn lights, appliances and fans on and off.
- Dim and brighten the lights.
- Control all of your audio/video equipment.
- Open and close window blinds and curtains.
- See and talk to visitors at the front door without going to the door.
- And so much more.
Creating a 'scene' allows a group of actions to happen at once. For example a bed 'scene' can be executed from one menu choice or button that causes the lights to turn off, the security system to arm in night mode, and the TV to turn off.